Cold-Plus™ represents new proprietary technology which improves the efficiency of Air Conditioning systems, Refrigeration systems, and Chiller systems. Cold-Plus™ service is performed by licensed, certified HVAC technicians. Prior to the Cold-Plus™ injection, a servicing of the system is performed which ensures that the system is operating at optimum performance, after which the Cold-Plus™ injection takes place.
Cold-Plus™ has delivered savings up to 20% per month, depending on the age of the compressor/system, as well the prior maintenance of the system.
SAVES YOU MONEY on power usage, maintenance costs and extends life expectancy for compressors.
- Eliminates Oil Fouling and prevents it from ever recurring.
- Reduces compressor running time with friction bearing surfaces operating more smoothly
- Compressor life expectancy is increased
- Quieter equipment operation-compressor decibels reduced
- Lowers amperage pull immediately
- Lowers utility bills due to less kilowatt usage
- Lessens greenhouse gas emissions-an environmentally friendly and politically correct product
How Cold-Plus™ Works
- Cold-Plus™ is injected into the compressor and is then dispensed throughout the system, working in both the condenser and evaporator to improve the heat transfer process
- Cold-Plus™ reduces wear on all friction bearing parts/surfaces within the compressor, causing smoother, more efficient compressor operation
- Cold-Plus™ bonding agents work with mechanical action to fuse micro-sized polymer onto friction bearing surfaces in the compressor
- Cold-Plus™ bonding agents also fill in the pores of the inner walls of copper tubing between the compressor and evaporator, as well as line the inner walls of the copper tubing, thus; 1-eliminating Oil Fouling, and 2-preventing the Oil Fouling from every reoccurring, as Cold-Plus™ is an inert product with which no chemicals can interact with it after it has hardened within the system.